Get ready for a true taste of southern Spain, from the sparkling blue waters of Costa del Sol to the chic avenues of Madrid.
Itinerary at a glance
Tour Dates: April 13 – 21, 2024
9 Days, 11 Meals
AVAILABLE OPTION: An Evening in Madrid • $85pp
Enjoy a night out in Madrid! First, walk the streets on a short tour led by your Tour Manager. Then, hop on to Madrid’s subway system and head to your next stop – a local restaurant where you will get acquainted with Spanish cuisine. During your dinner, a “tuna” will perform traditional songs. A tradition that started in Iberia in the 13th century, a “tuna” is a band of university students dressed in black outfits and capes who sing folk music to pay for their school fees. Return back to your hotel having experienced Madrid in a different way! Duration: Approximately 4 hours. Please note a minimum of 10 passengers is required. Transportation is included.
Book by October 14, 2023 to save $150 per person! (after Oct 14th, call for rates)
* All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from ORD
For Reservations or To learn more about this fantastic experience and to book your trip with Huntley Travel, contact Bernice Bakley at (847) 669-8900, email@example.com or Contact Us to speak with any of our other experienced advisors at Huntley Travel today!
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from OHare Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
Not included in price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $449 per person
The overall activity level of this tour is a level 3. This means walking and standing for longer periods of time (2-3 hours) isn’t a big deal for you. You can navigate hills and uneven ground, climb into various modes of transportation (tuk-tuk, cable car, zodiac, etc.), and could possibly anticipate changes in elevation. Walking four miles over a course of a day is very doable as is climbing 3 flights of stairs. You can handle altitudes between 6,000 and 9,000 feet. You can expect some full days balanced with free-time. This level is not a fit for travelers that require mobility assistance devices.
- Book Now rates valid until Oct 14, 2023, valid on air inclusive packages only.
- Economy air rate and schedule are applicable for groups of 10 or more traveling on the same flights and dates.
- To complete your tour, we include roundtrip airport-to-hotel transfers when purchasing our airfare with your tour. If you have arranged for your own air, we are pleased to provide you the option of purchasing these transfers. Please note that all transfers will leave at pre-scheduled times.
- Single accommodations are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to local festivities, the order of your included visits may change.
- Travelers are responsible for carrying their own luggage on and off the train both in Malaga and Madrid.
- Dinner times follow local custom and will be served at 7:30 PM or later.
- Hotel check-in on your day of arrival is 3:00 p.m. Rooms may not be available prior to that time.
- Our air passengers will arrive into Malaga, Spain and transfer to Torremolinos.
- Please be advised many airlines do not provide advance seat assignments until check-in at the airport. Advance seating will be subject to the airline’s terms and conditions.
Passports are required for this tour at your expense. Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity from date of return home. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements. IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Effective for travel after November 2023, all visitors who do not need a visa to enter Europe will be expected to apply for an ETIAS travel authorization, for a fee, when visiting a Schengen Area Country. To identify Schengen Area Countries and to complete the ETIAS application, please visit https://www.etiasvisa.com/
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full Daily Itinerary and Additional Details including important travel information, identification requirements, activity levels, exclusions, required deposits, and other details about the tour may be found by visiting the link here: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/1144020